BAM Construction—Levenmouth Academy, Fife
The new school will accommodate 1800 pupils, from the school catchments of Buckhaven High School and Kirkland High School allowing the existing schools to close.
It will include a production kitchen as well as other facilities for community use, including an external all weather pitch, three grass rugby pitches, two grass football pitches, a running track and a long jump. The existing sports facility will be retained.
- Specialist move of Grand Pianos
- Safe transfer of resources and materials to new school
- Move Management Service to ensure zero disruption to pupils and staff
- Relocation over the course of 6 weeks working in a construction site, Health & Safety and safe working essential
- CSCS cleared operatives
- Labelling system to ensure over 5000 items were placed in the correct positions