Chevron required an estate rationalisation which required a complete re-stack of their Aberdeen facility incorporating Move Management, Furniture installation, commercial relocation and redistribution of redundant office product. This was a phased programme which required meticulous planning to ensure the whole project was effected on time, on budget and minimum business interruption.
· Move Management planning and coordination
· Furniture Installation & re-configuration
· IT managed solution for Desk Top systems
· Commercial Relocation
· Pre and Post move support
· Recycling & Re-distribution of redundant product
“Corporate Moves have provided personnel relocation and furniture movement and inventory services for CBRES in Aberdeen for 3 years from 2013. In that time, through challenging business environments as well as time defined deadlines, Corporate Moves have operated incident free and within a cost effective manner, ensuring our business needs have been met innovatively and effectively - Tony Walker