University of Dundee — Library & Learning Centre
The Library & Learning Centre (LLC) provides a wide range of resources to support the learning, teaching, and research activities of the University of Dundee.
· To pack, move & unpack 3.2km of books to a new location
· Phased packing of books to allow contractors to strip and move racking
· All books to remain in sequential order
· Unpack books/journals in order onto new racking
· Labelling system to ensure over all books were placed in the correct positions
“On behalf of the Library, I would like to add my thanks for a job well done, to the agreed timescale. We can recommend your professionalism also.
Thanks also from Estates & Buildings and pass on our appreciation to your team for carrying out the work in a professional manner”
Christine Backler—Assistant Director, Service Delivery