BAM Construction—Viewforth High School, Fife
Viewforth High School will accommodate 600 pupils and staff when completed in 2016.
The new school replaces the existing high school, which was built in 1908, with modern teaching facilities a new sports centre and library, and various community facilities.
It will also be the new home of the Rosslyn School, a small school in Kirkcaldy that caters for pupils with what are described as ‘complex additional support needs’.
- Specialist move of Grand Pianos
- Sensitivity working in special needs school
- Safe transfer of resources and materials to new school
- Move Management Service to ensure zero disruption to pupils and staff
- Relocation over the course of 6 weeks working in a construction site, Health & Safety and safe working essential
- CSCS cleared operatives